- We want to provide our attendees the choice to engage and participate in EntreFEST in the way they are most comfortable.
- We see the value in offering a virtual option (EntreVIRTUAL) because it eliminates geographical barriers for our attendees and speakers. In addition, the EntreVIRTUAL option provides an opportunity for attendees and speakers to participate in EntreFEST remotely, while we continue to work through the COVID pandemic.
- We value the connections and opportunities that can come from in-person interactions.
- To safely and effectively plan for an in-person, and successful virtual event, EntreFEST event staff needs to make the decision months in advance in order to prepare. As of March 10, 2021, the staff has determined to offer EntreFEST in the hybrid setting. Event staff will continue to monitor COVID cases, hospitalizations and be in communication with public health officials, in the event a change to a fully virtual event needs to be made closer to June 10-11, 2021.
Event staff has watched and researched other events throughout the pandemic to identify best practices, in addition to conversations with public health officials. We will work with all venues to provide a consistent safety policy throughout the event.
If you’re attending in person, you will receive a health assessment prior to the program that you will need to complete before arriving on site. State and local government restrictions, as well as venue restrictions, will also be in place. You may be required to wear facial coverings and social distance within the venue. We will keep you updated on any additional requirements.
EntreFEST Staff will continually evaluate the COVID-19 pandemic and restrictions/guidelines for events. We will adjust our restrictions/guidelines as plans progress and additional information is available. Please check the website for updated guidelines.
At this time (March 10, 2021), the following will be in place:
- Masks will be required in indoor event venues with the exception of when attendees are actively eating or drinking. Speakers will be given the option to remove their mask during their presentation and will be placed at a minimum of 10 feet from other speakers or attendees.
- We will provide you with a health assessment questionnaire for completion prior to the program. Attendees should attend virtually if they have symptoms, are at an increased health risk or have a fever over 100.3 per the CDC.
- Social distancing will be in place for all tables and seating arrangements.
- Food and beverage offerings will have safety processes and strategies in place. Individually packaged meals will be provided when possible.
- Room capacities will be reviewed and enforced from a social distancing perspective.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the event space.
- If attendees do not follow the safety protocol they will be asked to leave the conference (They’ll get the EntreBOOT!)
For any further information on mitigation strategies that will be in place, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There will be a limited number of in person tickets available for purchase to ensure we will be able to comply with social distancing guidelines within our event venues.
- We want to work with our attendees and we know that no one has a crystal ball, we wish we did! We will work with attendees who have purchased an in-person ticket to transfer their ticket to virtual in the event they are not comfortable attending in person. Since there are a limited number of in-person tickets available, we ask attendees to notify event staff by Wednesday, May 26, 2021. This will allow attendees on the in-person waitlist to be offered the spot. If an attendee switches from in-person to virtual, the attendee will be refunded the ticket price difference. Exceptions to this due date may be made at the discretion of the staff in certain circumstances such as medical emergencies or illness.